a app or setting to make holidays show in my Calender

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I use the Gingerbread keyboard and like it a lot. You can download it from the android market. I'm sure there are others you can purchase that you may like better but for my needs this one's great (and free) ;)

Reactions: Dark_Majesty_06

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
another question about the google calendar...
How do I get rid of the Day 33 of 365 and the sunrise sunset...stuff

It cloggs up my calendar, I use calgoo etc...but I cant find the right settings to get rid of the stupid day of the year and sunrise sunset stuff on my gcalendar online etc...

help?

debh945

May 15, 2010
www.scrappincop.com
another question about the google calendar...
How do I get rid of the Day 33 of 365 and the sunrise sunset...stuff

It cloggs up my calendar, I use calgoo etc...but I cant find the right settings to get rid of the stupid day of the year and sunrise sunset stuff on my gcalendar online etc...

help?

Go online and log into your google account on your computer. Go to your google calendar and on the left side you will see your calendars, other calendars. Go to "My Calendars" > "Settings". You will see a column to unsubscribe to the calendars you don't want.

debh945

May 15, 2010
www.scrappincop.com
Thanks I tried that and still nothing. I am ready to just clear all my calendars etc, and hope for the best.

I'm not familiar with your calendar app on your phone but in the stock calendar app if you open and press Menu > Calendars you can hide/unsync any unwanted calendars that show up.