Won't let me buy Easytether from the Market

Chelllliiee

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Every time I try to purchase the full version of Easytether from the Android Market, it gives me the error: A network error has occurred. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen. I have tried to google possible solutions to this but all I find are old posts from people saying they couldn't access the Android Market at all and they would get the same error I've been getting. I can access the Android Market, but I get the error when I try to purchase Easytether. I've been trying to purchase Easytether all day, but to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this?

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming you're attempting to do this from an Optimus with VD radio? It probably wont work anyway...

rooting would be the best option for you.

macmov

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I have the updated VD and it worked with mine. It is slow and it has a hard time loading secured sites, but it's better then nothing.

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming you're attempting to do this from an Optimus with VD radio? It probably wont work anyway...

rooting would be the best option for you.
Why not? It doesn't use the builtin portable hotspot. It is a complete separate implementation.

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the updated VD and it worked with mine. It is slow and it has a hard time loading secured sites, but it's better then nothing.
The demo doesn't load secure sites *by design*.

The speed is whatever your phone's speed in that area is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay