Which apps are tailor made for this phone?

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a sprint optimus s, and have been playing around with apps for this since December. I was curious if you felt there are some apps on the market that seem to just fit this phone like a glove.
I know some apps just dont work, or work well.

Looking for good solid-
1. calendar (personal organizer) apps
2. alarm

I use beautiful widgets and Launcher Pro Plus...as well as Zedge for my backgrounds and ringtones.

I am hoping this phone gets g-bread because I would love to have an equalizer on the phone...its driving me nuts when I plug it into my truck to listen to music lol

Any thoughts, any feedback? Just looking to start a conversation

Coach:p

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
PowerAmp from the market has a equilizer and works great. And don't need to wait for gingerbread and no root required.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

the_maplebar

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The only app I have tailor made for my phone is Roam Control which came in very handy when I was on a job site with good Verizon cell coverage.

I'm very happy with my calendar and alarm apps. Using the Agenda Widget + GTasks for personal organization. And Alarm Clock Plus is great alarm with tons of options. I especially like the gentle increase in volume.

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
yeah i have played around with power amp, it is pretty sweet.
Money is tight, so I am trying to do my best.
Thank you for the responses, looking forward to more.

Ivy547

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Can this app be used on a non rooted Optimus? I frequently visit a location that has no network signal and my phone simply refuses to roam. This would be an ideal solution.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
for alarm i prefer alarm clock plus v2... Ive used it since my hero, and the free version has all the functionality...

Swyped from my g-breaded optimus prime.

the_maplebar

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Can this app be used on a non rooted Optimus? I frequently visit a location that has no network signal and my phone simply refuses to roam. This would be an ideal solution.

Yes it can be used on a stock phone. No Root required. It's not in the market so you have to download the APK from this forum and check the box in your settings to install non-market apps.

Just check the link Roam Control The thread is stickyed to LG Optimus forum here.

Reactions: Ivy547

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084