Launcher7 has black notification bar. Why not Launcher Pro etc.?

WTylerJeter

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
So just for fun I was playing around with the Launcher 7 launcher (WP7 themed launcher) and I noticed that you can change the notification bar to look like the WP7 status bar (BLACK!). Just wondering why they don't offer something similar with more popular (and better IMO) launchers like Launcher Pro etc.

I know I can root and run a ROM that has a black notification bar, but I hear that the Optimus S should be getting an OTA Gingerbread update somewhat soon (If I am wrong please kill this rumor immediately. I don't want to be responsible for mass hysteria lol) so rooting to run a GB based ROM seems pointless.

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Yea I think a lot of us would like the black notification bar.
I just don't like the Launcher7 look.

Sent from my rooted Optimus s using Tapatalk.

Ivy547

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So just for fun I was playing around with the Launcher 7 launcher (WP7 themed launcher) and I noticed that you can change the notification bar to look like the WP7 status bar (BLACK!). Just wondering why they don't offer something similar with more popular (and better IMO) launchers like Launcher Pro etc.

I know I can root and run a ROM that has a black notification bar, but I hear that the Optimus S should be getting an OTA Gingerbread update somewhat soon (If I am wrong please kill this rumor immediately. I don't want to be responsible for mass hysteria lol) so rooting to run a GB based ROM seems pointless.

I read the FAQ on LauncherPro once and the developer said that each of the different launchers functions/appearance depends on what they like too.