com.lge.LgHiddenMenu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crzdmngz

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
I'm a noob to my Optimus S, but very willing to explore its potential!
While doing so I discovered an application called "com.lge.LgHiddenMenu" and it has an anime
character as the picture. I went to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All> then I scrolled
down and found it between "com.lge.internal" and "com.yahoo.mobile.client".
Is it a virus? The only apps I've downloaded were Hotsopt Widget from Harald Muller and Angry Birds.
Running on Android 2.2.2 and LS670ZVD.

I've selected the "com.lge.LgHiddenMenu" and can't uninstall. Weird thing is that once I click on it and
return to previous screen it disappears and randomly comes and goes.
I've done factory reset and didn't help.:(
Any suggestions?

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Some of the files control how your phone roams & stuff of that nature that's why it as access to a lot of stuff

Sent from my rooted Optimus s using Tapatalk.

crzdmngz

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Some of the files control how your phone roams & stuff of that nature that's why it as access to a lot of stuff

Sent from my rooted Optimus s using Tapatalk.

Oh, very interesting. Thanks again for your knowledge.:)

See Roam Control Access thread http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s/48322-app-roam-control-optimus-no-root-required.html It will make for some good reading. Not all phones come with this but can be useful to roamers. :)

I'm going in right now. :) Thanks.

EDIT: Read all 12 pages. :) So then maybe when I downloaded Hotsopt Widget from Harald Muller its took place of a "Hidden Menu" in order to make it into a widget or just useful for roamers? It was still weird that it had a picture of an anime character and appeared/disappeare randomly. :-\ Oh well. I just rooted phone and on Cyanogen Mod, therefore, I see no more "com.lge.LgHiddenMenu" with anime. :p Thanks again guys.

Last edited:

MrTreblot

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
I'm a noob to my Optimus S, but very willing to explore its potential!
While doing so I discovered an application called "com.lge.LgHiddenMenu" and it has an anime
character as the picture. I went to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All> then I scrolled
down and found it between "com.lge.internal" and "com.yahoo.mobile.client".
Is it a virus? The only apps I've downloaded were Hotsopt Widget from Harald Muller and Angry Birds.
Running on Android 2.2.2 and LS670ZVD.

I've selected the "com.lge.LgHiddenMenu" and can't uninstall. Weird thing is that once I click on it and
return to previous screen it disappears and randomly comes and goes.
I've done factory reset and didn't help.:(
Any suggestions?

This is an old lost, but still gona reply lol. This is a part of the apps for "internet gaming entertainment ", or at least that is what i have found on google about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1