LG Optimus Q?

RadRacer513

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Who here has one? I'm looking at switching from Verizon to Straight Talk, which means dropping my beloved Droid X for something on the lower end. How would you rate it?

ryuusei94

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
take you droid x. And " flash " it to metropcs. Boostmobile&virginmobile are the same network. ( i.e sprint family tree. )

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

jlmoochie

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been told directly from Strsight Talk that this phone works with them, but it runs on Sprint. I was also told that in May there will be a Verizon Droid for Straight Talk. A Wal Mart sales person told me this, who knows if it is true. I am holding out for May to see.

Aobrochta1989

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I have an optimus Q from straight talk, It worked okay at first. Ran out of memory fast so i rooted. Used app2sd a good bit. There was alil lagbut thats expected when the majority of the apps are on the sd.... i think but i really dont know. I tryed to flash a custom rom...and i do believe ive ruined it. I cant even boot past the LG screen. If anyone knows how to manually instal a recovery app without booting the phone. or accessing cwm.