windows limit reached

Gerald Anderson

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Can't give screenshot , butseems to be a widespread fault..says "windows limit reach" must close one window before you can open new one. Yet shows no way to do it

kcerica

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I just came across your post it's kind of old but if you haven't figured it out already I think you are talking about the message you get when you have too many windows open on the stock browser.
If you're talking about the stock browser windows all you have to do is click the menu button while the browser is open, click windows, then click the x on the right side to close a specific window. Click every x to close them all. I'm assuming this is what you're taking about I can't imagine what else it could be.

Sent from my pretty xparent purple tapatalk

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I just came across your post it's kind of old but if you haven't figured it out already I think you are talking about the message you get when you have too many windows open on the stock browser.
If you're talking about the stock browser windows all you have to do is click the menu button while the browser is open, click windows, then click the x on the right side to close a specific window. Click every x to close them all. I'm assuming this is what you're taking about I can't imagine what else it could be.

Sent from my pretty xparent purple tapatalk

What kcerica said.

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA using Tapatalk 4

cheed

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem, finally figured it out. In the upper right corner of your screen, there is a "stack" of pages, the top one has a number on it. That shows how many windows you have open. Touch that and they will become available to close by touching the "-" sign on each one.

dhcrump

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I don't think this is the solution to the original question.
The post below that mentions the "stack" of pages with a number on top is what worked for me.
I have a Note 3 running 4.3.
Thanks to Cheed for the correct solution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane