LG L55C question.. damn beats audio installer!

erikbutzin

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
i rooted my phone yesterday. and found the beats audio installer so i downloaded it. now my phone will not play any music or anything that requires sound. instead it plays a brief VERY loud static sound similar to a tv when its not getting a signal. im new to messing with phone and stuff. Any idea as to the problem or a solution. any help would be GREATLy appreciated!

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
uninstall the app. if that doesn't resolve the issue,restore backup of rom. sounds like something could have gotten borked in sound settings. might want to edit title of thread. forum is pretty strict on cussing lol. you know outside of saying poop,darn it and what the frap!! ;)

Reactions: erikbutzin

erikbutzin

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
thanks.. i tried to delete it but i guess i must not have saved a back up.. i thought i did but im not finding it. i tried doing a hard reset of the phone and still no fix. also tried to find a rom to download to maybe replace what i had with a new system and i cant find any roms compatible with the optimus q. lol ugh full of complaints lol.

Android_Noob_17

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello, everyone!! I also have the beats audio enhancer static problem on my Virgin Mobile Venture phone and was wondering if there is a fix. I can't seem to find anything for this phone (ROM's).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz