- 1 Posts
Phone stuck in download in progress
I rooted my LG Optimus Elite with poot apk it was working fine then I downloaded ROM Manager went to backup my phone it went to this screen that says Download in progress. Do not unplug cable. I do not have a receipt I lost it and Virgin Mobile wants my 6 number account pin in order to access my account to send me another phone and I forgot my pin and the only way to recover it is to have them text it to me but my phone is stuck in that download screen I would appreciate any help in fixing my phone as getting another one isn't an option without being able to GeForce my pin through text.
- - - Updated - - -
I mean recieve not GeForce
- 09-12-2012, 07:59 PM #2
- 172 Posts
Re: Phone stuck in download in progress
Try to pull the battery and hold the power button for 10 seconds then put the battery back in then power it on again. Should boot. I don't believe the optimus elite has a custom recovery yet, I know it doesn't have any roms. Rom manager has never worked well with optimus phones. It's always led to bricked phones.
- By jessejess87 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 02-03-2013, 01:11 AM
- By broknbottle in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2011, 09:53 AM
- By goodguy1784 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2011, 11:00 AM
- By siirus09 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 42Last Post: 02-23-2011, 09:47 PM
- By ratm22 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2011, 12:38 AM