Lg Optimus V won't boot into recovery and not sure if it is still rooted plz help

a.j.drop_dibz

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I recently rooted my phone then I somehow unrooted it but it was still using a custom rom I deleted the gapps and ther file for cyanogens mod 9 after cwm started messing up and I couldn't find the restore and back up I saved I'm a noob pls help me fix

a.j.drop_dibz

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Hope this helps you help me

Says my model is lg-ls 670

Android version: 4.0.4

Base and version: unknown

Kernal version: 2.6.35.7-HK-ICS-Cal-test15+thekraven@icsbox#16

CPU ARMv6-compatible processor rev 5 (v6l)

Memory 431 MB

Cyanogen mod version: 9.0.0-RCO-Thunder C kraven

---------- Post Merged at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:09 PM ----------

The Power button + Volume up + home keys takes me to a black screen same as reboot to recoveryopt. I would love to reset to stock or any rom that will allow me to use all my features

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
This is most likely going to involve a PC and USB cable probably some adb and maybe some other things as well. I would lurk in the stickies in the optimus v roms rooting and hacks for the best assistance.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Normally you boot to recovery by pressing down, home and power for 5 sec. What recovery are you running? Don't worry, you can probably fix it. You need a custom recovery and rom built for the optimus v(ov as a lot of people here call it). There are loads to choose from. I agree with a-android-b, read the stickies in the optimus v rooting roms and hacks forum, and post your questions over there. It's full of helpful ov owners!

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2