- 4 Posts
emergency mode on lg optimus one l-04c??
can someone know the emergency mode of lg l04c..?
because my phone get stuck on lg logo..
i tried to install cwm and when i boot recovery it stuck on lg logo
what i need to do..? im searching for 2days but no luck
help me i need your help..
- 09-30-2012, 11:06 AM #2King Of Pants
- 674 Posts
Re: emergency mode on lg optimus one l-04c??
without knowing im going to assume you got cwm from something like rom manager..probably not a good move. sounds like you are stuck in a boot loop. and depending on how far along development is on your device..if there is any development..you may not be able to get out of that boot loop.
this is the closest thing to help i can offer you,and i do not know much about the site or the utility it offers. but your device appears to be supported. maybe with any luck,lg tool can help reflash your phone to orignal state via downloading the correct update or original install. all i can suggest is visit this site and download the lgtool and go from there.
Download LGtool/SGtool and Drivers
Service for LG L04C
here is a link also to their support forums.. LGTool & SGTool Official Support Forum
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 92Last Post: 03-03-2014, 05:07 AM
- By jaaslt97 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2011, 05:03 PM
- By hotpinkberry in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:34 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2010, 03:38 AM