- 4 Posts
[urgent help] lg optimus one l-04c dead phone!
i need help all of you.. my phone wasnt turn on and i cant open it anymore even in emergency mode or recovery mode
i try to update my phone using kdz updater and then i unplug the my phone because the kdz updater failed.. and then i cant open it anymore..
is there any way to revive my phone..? i really really love my phone ;(
- 10-02-2012, 08:56 AM #2King Of Pants
- 674 Posts
Re: [urgent help] lg optimus one l-04c dead phone!
originally you used ROM manager to install clockwork mod which bricked your phone. there doesn't appear to be any independent support online for your device. and even if there were,after using ROM manager I doubt it would help. return it to place of purchase for a replacement or throw it in the trash can. don't use ROM manager.
- 10-02-2012, 09:47 AM #4
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 88Last Post: 02-03-2013, 09:47 AM
- By ikael in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2012, 02:28 AM
- By cordell in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2011, 08:52 AM
- By girldroid in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:34 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2010, 03:38 AM