- 12 Posts
Command line question for rooting LG L3 E400
I am using the package spectrum_root_linux_osx to room my LG L3 E400.
I need to execute run.sh from terminal.
Do I need to locate the phone in the filepath (I can't find it) or do I just cd to this scripts folder and execute ./ run.sh ?
I already bricked my N1, and I don't want another fail!
- By DvlsDarln in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 01-14-2012, 08:12 AM
- By FrankXS in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2011, 08:53 PM
- By teki9 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 20Last Post: 10-06-2011, 09:24 PM
- By vertigosrs in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2011, 12:36 PM
- By reggierox13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2010, 03:08 PM