- 2 Posts
LG Optimus internal/external storage
I just recently got one of these, and am completely new to "smartphones". Anyway this beast of a phone comes with a whopping 200MB of internal storage. Who could possibly ask for more, right?
Sarcasm aside, I have a 32GB SDcard installed. The problem is that aside from games, I don't seem to be able to move any apps to said SD card. They all want to run on internal storage, and all downloads seem to go to internal first.
Is there anything I can do to transvfer these stubborn apps to external storage, and make all future downloads install on the SDcard in the first place?
- 12-29-2012, 09:48 PM #3
- 01-21-2013, 08:29 PM #4
Re: LG Optimus internal/external storage
You can also try a app called app2sd. Among the many features its has considering the sd card your able to set it up to vibrate if you download any app that is able to be moved to the sd card. Their is both a free and paid version in the Play Store. Highly recommend for managing all apps that can be moved to the sd card.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By Blake Morehart in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2013, 06:06 PM
- By jeffrok in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2013, 12:32 PM
- By 01011000 in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2012, 04:46 AM
- By Gekko in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 31Last Post: 01-11-2011, 08:08 PM
- By rog152 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2010, 11:01 PM