accidentally wiped /system on my lg optimus l3 e400 :'(

miserego

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
nothing similar seems to have happened to anyone on the specific phone.. i had miui custom rom and CWM RECOVERY installed on my phone but it was so buggy that i wanted to go back to cm9 (which i had before installing miui).. to avoid any bricks i decided to wipe data,cache,dalvic cache and i accidentally also wiped /system... when i realized what i did i rebooted my phone without installing another rom and it just showed up the lg logo which shows when it starts. it wont boot anyway :crying:. i cant boot into cwm (volume down and power) which i could do before the wipe. my phone was rooted. before going to cm9 i had installed custom rom firmwares through kdz updater. now when i plug my phone IT RECOGNISES my phone both on emergency mode and with the lg logo on the screen but when i install the kdz it stucks for a while and says phone was not found something like that. i downloaded odin but dont know how to use it. i also have a 2 gb external sd. i would really appreciate it if you could guys help me. if my phone is dead forever my parents will kill me though im having some hopes. sorry for being so talky i wanted to explain everything... ty

ralphgerard

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Press and hold the Power button, Volume Down and the Home Key at the same time.
Hold these buttons until you see the LG logo, then release the Power button.
Hold the Volume Down and the Home Key until you see the Hard Reset screen.
Wait for a few minutes while your phone performing the hard reset. It will turn on in a while..
:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon