- 03-15-2013, 05:12 PM #2
- 03-24-2013, 07:44 PM #4
- 04-28-2013, 08:18 PM #5
Re: I have the New LG Optimus Showtime from Straighttalk
Hi, I too have a LG Optimus Showtime and want to get rid of Facebook and other battery drainers. Facebook because its a huge time waster for me too. So you are happy with the results??? After reading the way to fix it it seemed doable but I'm leery.... Thanks
Last edited by tastesphunny; 04-28-2013 at 08:46 PM.
- 04-28-2013, 08:44 PM #6
- 05-23-2013, 03:04 PM #7
- 06-22-2013, 08:34 PM #8
- 06-27-2013, 01:43 PM #9
- 07-03-2013, 10:47 AM #10
- 07-11-2013, 12:20 PM #11
Problems with ring with LG Optimus Showtime from Straighttalk
I have the LG Optimus Showtime L86C and use Straight Talk with Verizon. I really like the phone except that it will go from ringing to vibrate only for no apparent reason. I am having to change it back to ringing daily, if not more often. I do not have avg or any virus protection on the phone. I thought maybe it would change to vibrate when the battery got low, but realized later this is not the case. Can anyone please help me with this problem?
I appreciate any assistance to the above.
Last edited by tillville; 07-11-2013 at 09:11 PM.
- 08-12-2013, 11:49 AM #12
- By droid4life2012ME in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 08-03-2011, 02:57 AM
- By mach30 in forum LG Optimus S AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 03-31-2011, 11:18 AM
- By ctt1wbw in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2011, 12:25 AM
- By Jinnyh20 in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2011, 04:04 PM
- By Arcsylver in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:38 AM