- 4 Posts
Optimus L9 Slow Charging Notification
My Optimus L9 is about 4 months old. I'm regularly getting the notification "Slow Charging: Charging Slowly due to low Electrical Charge of TA/USB Connection." Earlier this winter I was holding my phone and fell into a snowbank some snow got in the USB port could this be the problem?
- 07-26-2013, 11:15 AM #2
- 09-29-2013, 08:47 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Optimus L9 Slow Charging Notification
I am on my 2nd L9 LG-P768f Australian model, had charging problems and this one has power off issues. If I charge via AC charger, it is fine. When charging with USB through my Lenovo laptop, I receive the slow charge message. This is normal because of the lower voltage, with the USB port on the laptop. I usually charge through my laptop, it takes a bit longer than using charger, but does not harm battery due to slower charging.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Rred in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 33Last Post: 11-26-2010, 08:22 AM
- By ecksit in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 09-15-2010, 12:00 PM
- By fortemusic in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 09-12-2010, 03:54 PM
- By QuadCam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 08-27-2010, 11:38 AM
- By kehanra99 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 12-05-2009, 04:02 PM