Optimus Showtime Bricked?
Tried a rooting method, I actually gained root, on the next roomboot after installing ROM Manager, RM said I had CWR installed alrady, even though I didn't click to install it... I get the "Download is in progress. Do not disconnect the cable."
I have looked the web over, found some tutorials on how to unbrick some others, but I can't figure out which files I need for the Optimus Showtime.
If ANYONE could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
Things I've tried: Downloaded the LG Mobile Support Tool, but it won't find my device, even though I've instelled the latest USB Driver from their software.
Thanks in advance.
- 05-21-2013, 03:44 PM #2
Re: Optimus Showtime Bricked?
Did you ever get this problem resolved? Because i am having the same problem. I rooted my Lg Optimus Showtime with no problem, but then i did the stupid thing of trying to put cyanogenmod 10 on it.....now all i get is the Download is in progress screen like you.
- 06-03-2013, 07:13 AM #3
- 08-16-2013, 05:58 PM #4
- By john820 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 08-18-2011, 05:21 AM
- By mr.faceman23 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 06-13-2011, 06:37 PM
- By garr133351 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 05-21-2011, 07:51 PM
- By garr133351 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2011, 02:23 PM
- By Saintkilla in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2011, 01:15 AM