Problem adding contacts on LG Optimus
Can anyone tell me how to fix this bug on my LG Optimus, I can't access my contacts anymore, nor can I add or edit any on the phone. An error message pops up saying that the process "android.process.acore" has stopped unexpectedly, and that it needs to force close. It was working fine before, and I haven't made any changes or updates recently, and powering off then on again hasn't worked.
- 04-22-2013, 12:46 AM #2
Re: Problem adding contacts on LG Optimus
I have the exact same problem, and I don't know how to solve it
If anyone knows how, please tell!
Uhh! I figured it out. Go to LG Electronics: Consumer Electronics & Appliances from LG | LG USA and update your android! then it works again!
- 04-22-2013, 08:37 AM #3
- 06-16-2013, 09:59 AM #4
- 07-05-2013, 02:26 AM #5
- By cmyasika1 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 65Last Post: 11-23-2011, 02:18 PM
- By dizzle16 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2011, 04:34 PM
- By mynameis in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2011, 08:32 PM
- By preciousbuddy in forum International Optimus 2XReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2011, 10:13 AM
- By rodeojud in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2011, 10:27 PM