LG Optimus Me - SD card problem!

7lym

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello droids. I m new to this forum so I hope I m posting this in the right spot.

Here s my configuration:
I have an LG P350 (Optimus Me - LG Optimus Me P350 - Full phone specifications), it has Android 2.2.2, its kernel version is 2.6.32.9(also it displays it with "lg-electronics@6bforbx #8 Thu Sep 22 20:19:14 KST 2011"), build number is FRG83, and Software version is LG-P350-V10g.
My SD card is a microSD, 2GB, it says on it "MMAGR02GUECA-MB I FDB845GA 115", could not determine anything else from it.

Here s my problem:
My SD card simply has a mind of its own. It doesn t let me copy/move/delete files when I m on my phone. It doesn t let me install updates on any app. If by any chance I manage to trick it, by unmounting, mounting and then installing the app, after a few minutes it "restores" back to the beginning. Same trick goes for files, doesn t work! If I force him to install apps, it will simply make my phone "semi-restart"(my phone showing the "ANDROID" welcome screen). When it does that, it asks for my PIN(no problem here)..it accepts my code, but after 5-10 minutes, it reasks for it, but with the same number of tries! Just like it would be the first time it s asking for my PIN! Now comes the best part: IT REGENERATES AFTER FORMATTING IT!(PC / ANDROID)
Yes, you read it right..my SD card survived 3 formats, and many other rage-deleting situations. No matter what I throw at it, it s stuck in time, it will suck it up and regenerate from scratch - just like Wolverine!
Please help me with this strange thing. It s kinda creepy. I am familiar with C++ && stuff, so don t be afraid to propose more complex solutions, I ran out of ideas.

THANK YOU!

Last edited:

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried a different card? How long have you had it for, and was it new when you obtained it? This may be the case of your card going bad, there's been a bunch of threads where this seems to be the case lately.

7lym

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried a different card? How long have you had it for, and was it new when you obtained it? This may be the case of your card going bad, there's been a bunch of threads where this seems to be the case lately.
Yep, i have tried, it seems the problem is only on my SD. I ve had it for 2 years, came along with my phone(so it was new)
Thanks for your answer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair