- 1 Posts
Contacts have synced from Facebook and/or Google and I want them gone!
This is my first smartphone and I am baffled. The technology is way beyond me. I have n LG Optimus F3 from Virgin Mobile, and while playing around with it on my very fist day, discovered that i have somehow added all my Google contacts and possibly my Facebook contacts to my contacts list. I really really don't want them there. How do I make them go away and stay away?
- 10-05-2013, 03:45 PM #2
Re: Contacts have synced from Facebook and/or Google and I want them gone!
Are you still around?
Your phone must have synced automatically with your gmail account after it was activated.
To get rid of a contact, select it and the option to delete should be found when you tap your menu key (looks like 3 straight horizontal lines on the front bottom of phone). There's probably also an option to delete all, without doing a factory reset.
Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2
- By rita_alac in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-02-2013, 10:40 AM
- By jfs101 in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2013, 11:22 PM
- By SilverK20A3 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2013, 10:03 PM
- By stonekl in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2013, 07:00 PM
- By Love Divine in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2013, 12:53 PM