- 8 Posts
Lg l55c adb help (error: Closed)
Im having a larger issue than the one i previously posted..
Currently a stock rom (Odexed) i was trying to flash a stock rom
I then flashed (what i thought was an update to cwmod recovery) but turned out to be a stock recovery..
Currently the phone powers on, gains a slight internet connection, and i can use it BARELY.. I see the SU in the apps list, but i'm not rooted..
When i try to run the LG ESTEEM ROOT, i get an error message and it doesnt go through. see screen shot
I am unable to re-root and flash cwm recovery as described in this guide from Rooting Your LG-L55c (LG Optimus Q) - Android Area51 which is how i did it the first time..
when i type adb devices i see my phone listed, when i type adb shell i get the error.. see screenshot
I need to know how i can get cwm recovery back on the phone without use of adb if possible.. ive tried using rom manager and it doesnt work, ive tried what google results have said rebooting both pc and phone several times, ive tried adb kill-server and adb start-server several times.. and nothing ive found on the net/google has helped.. ive tried a few 1 click root methods, ive tried using "poot" method, nothing has worked thus far..
Anyone out there have any ideas on how to get this phone working properly again?
Phone LG Optimus Q L55C from straight talk
rom stock odexed
recovery stock recovery
- 11-15-2013, 05:49 AM #2
- By SilenT7272 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2013, 02:30 AM
- By alyssapallant11 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:07 AM
- By NattyDaddy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:45 AM
- By alex 911 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:17 AM
- By Nicole Kendrick in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:00 AM