- 1 Posts
Optimus l9 cracked screen
My wife decided to drop my new phone and of course it cracked the screen. The phone still works fine and I'm using it to type this. I want to fix it I just don't know if I need a front cover or a new digitizer. Also if you can point me in the right direction for the replacement parts.
- 10-27-2013, 04:09 AM #2
Re: Optimus l9 cracked screen
A new digitizer is what does all the touch - so its obviously working correctly. However the Digitiser is the glass on the front.
To buy a new one on ebay its about $14 for a generic one LG l9 one - oems are a bit more but there isn't really a difference.
Goodluck!» Tom Fairclough «
» Courage is Contagious «
» Create the change - Make the difference - Save our future «
- By XXI in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:40 AM
- By ahamick in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 07:42 PM
- By jlh73 in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:41 AM
- By gummyjelly in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2013, 02:24 PM
- By ccpopham in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:39 AM