1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry I have no storage space on my phone and T-mobile isn't doing anything about it

Gonna say this now, I don't know if this is the right place to post but Mods feel free to move it to the correct area, this is mainly me asking what I should do with T-mobile, and if anyone has had similar experiences that could help me figure out what to do.

I guess my problem is more with t-mobile insurance policy or whatever, giving me crap phones, but I get the Optimus L9(After they had no more polished/refurbished G2x's in stock)... again, since the sound went out on the last one. I at least had enough space on the last one to download a few apps, but then I get this one and I have problems first day. I can't download any apps whatsoever! I can't even update any of them! It came so chocked full of bloatware and google crap that I can hardly use it! And no, Apps can't install to an SD card on this phone for whatever reason. My mom keeps saying we'll have to take it to t-mobile to get what she thinks would be an SD card but I keep telling her wrong but she doesn't listen. Neither do the automated t-mobile workers. I'm getting really pissed about this too. All I want is my upgrade to a new/ better phone and all I, the customer, get is POS phones that I can't do anything with! What do I do to get them to cooperate with me?
    Plus it's to the point where the phones telling me I may not get texts or anything because there's low space(which is everyday).

Default Re: I have no storage space on my phone and T-mobile isn't doing anything about it

Maybe u have a defective unit. Or maybe get another phone.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using tapatalk 2 (Central n ohio Austin IL)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: I have no storage space on my phone and T-mobile isn't doing anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by Central n ohios best View Post
    Maybe u have a defective unit. Or maybe get another phone.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using tapatalk 2 (Central n ohio Austin IL)
    There's nothing defective about it, it came with 4GIGS! I only had 900MB to use for myself and after installing one app and a bunch of others updating that all went away within seconds.

Getting another phone is out of the question apparently, because the idiots who answer the phone on T-mobile don't listen unless you start yelling.

I had a similar problem with my F3. Part of it is Android doesn't seem to clear it's cache by itself. Downloading a free cache cleaner, especially one like Android assistant, a manual cleaner, and one like cache clear, which is automatic. Also, with limited internal space I'd recommend rooting the phone and using something like link2sd and a memory card to able to install apps to the card and taking up less internal memory. I gotta warn you, this officially voids your warranty, though I don't know why. It's software and I do believe you can unroot it. I just don't know how and haven't bothered looking because I need it rooted. Good luck!

Posted via Android Central App