Runs out of space in the middle of donwloading. but space is still gone

Jeremy Bettinson

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Like the title says, I am downloading something from the playstore but it runs out of space. It cancels itself but the disk space is still used up from however much it downloaded. I cant find it on my device, but its apparently in there somewhere. Help! Sick of resetting my phone!

Optimus f6

alexlam24

Banned
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happens on my HTC Amaze, but even photos don't delete properly. Memory usage is still the same. Maybe a system cache wipe?

Sent from my HTC Xperia S4

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I use Clean Master and Android Assistant to clear different caches as well as using Cache Clear set to automatically clean cache every hour. It's an Android oddity. When I used an iPod touch instead of a smartphone I never had this issue. It's probably a non issue the more memory you have but it's a pain sometimes on my LG Optimus F3. I manage it though with those apps I mentioned.

Posted via Android Central App

Jeremy Bettinson

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Thank you, i didnt really like two of those, but the clean master worked pretty well. But now my phone says 500 total used up, out of 1.27 gb. Yet it says 385 mb available. Math doesnt add up. Cleaned all cache everywhere and moved all pictures n vids to external sd. But still missing about 400 mb...which is about a third of the phone. Lol

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that on mine a bit. It doesn't add up but it's an improvement using the cache cleaners.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1