1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Optimus F7 got update, still on 4.1

Well, just as I was trying to get the Hydro to show its update, the F7 began a big upgrade. But, like the Hydro, no change in Android version number. :-(

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Optimus F7 got update, still on 4.1-uploadfromtaptalk1389812444598.jpg  

Default Re: Optimus F7 got update, still on 4.1

Your f7 upgraded firmware? Is it still 4.1.2? I'm not sure I want it to upgrade if it's just going to stay jellybean 4.1! I have mine rooted and customized with xposed framework and xposed modules and I have a feeling that they are going to make this already difficult to hack phone even more secure

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by sp0r412 View Post
    Your f7 upgraded firmware? Is it still 4.1.2? I'm not sure I want it to upgrade if it's just going to stay jellybean 4.1! I have mine rooted and customized with xposed framework and xposed modules and I have a feeling that they are going to make this already difficult to hack phone even more secure

Yes, the version didn't change, and I don't notice any differences really. I don't know what they updated. :-/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

I'm getting frustrated. The reason everyone picks android over pathetic iPhone is because they are so much more customizable and almost personal computer like but with every api update they are making the fun things about android more and more difficult. I had a galaxy epic 4g touch before this lg. I broke the galaxy and insurance gave me the f7. I felt like wow I think they made a big mistake because I really made out on this deal. But this phone has shown nothing but dead end after dead end when it comes to custom ROMs. You would think at least they would give us an ota update to 4.4 or at the very LEAST 4.3.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I agree, I wish we could at least get 4.3.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2