- 1 Posts
LG Optimus F3 (VM) - WiFi connectivity
This phone's WiFi connectivity specs are 802.11b/g/n. Does this mean it cannot connect to a 5 GHz frequency?
I have a dual-band router (i.e., 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) and my phone will only connect to 2.4 GHz. The other 5 GHz connection shows up in the list of available WiFi networks but I cannot connect to it because it says it's out of range. But on my other phones--Galaxy S2 and HTC Desire 601--I am able to connect to it just fine.
Thanks in advance
- 02-13-2014, 03:08 AM #2
- By 7plymaple in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 14Last Post: 03-01-2014, 04:55 PM
- By Luca Smoydzin in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 7Last Post: 02-16-2014, 05:42 PM
- By k1fox in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:56 AM
- By wetermommy in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:16 PM
- By Todd Vernon in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 02:44 PM