- 1 Posts
LG Optimus F3 (VM) - WiFi connectivity
This phone's WiFi connectivity specs are 802.11b/g/n. Does this mean it cannot connect to a 5 GHz frequency?
I have a dual-band router (i.e., 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) and my phone will only connect to 2.4 GHz. The other 5 GHz connection shows up in the list of available WiFi networks but I cannot connect to it because it says it's out of range. But on my other phones--Galaxy S2 and HTC Desire 601--I am able to connect to it just fine.
Thanks in advance
- 02-13-2014, 02:08 AM #2
Re: LG Optimus F3 (VM) - WiFi connectivity
Welcome to Android Central! Nope, it appears that your phone doesn't have access to the 5 GHz wi-fi band. See these specs, which compares your phone to the iPhone 5: LG Optimus F3 vs Apple iPhone 5 - Phone specs comparison
- By 7plymaple in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 40Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:22 AM
- By Luca Smoydzin in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2014, 04:02 AM
- By Todd Vernon in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:19 AM
- By k1fox in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 10:56 AM
- By wetermommy in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:16 PM