Best Screen Protector and Protective Case for Optimus F7

ThorngrenC

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I just jumped into the world of smart phones after having G'zOne Boulder since 08. I got an Optimus F7 and I gotta say I'm blown away by how cool these phones are. I can listen to internet radio on it at work and it even has a built in book reader for my lunch breaks, it's so neat. But the thing sure needs protection, what with it costing so much and being so thin and lightweight. After doing a bunch of poking around online, I came to the conclusion that the Trident case was the best case for protecting my phone and I went ahead and got that (had it a week and so far protects it well). The box to the case said it came with a screen guard too, but it wasn't in the box, so I need to buy a new one. I did a bunch of reading around online and seem to be between Skinomi TechSkin, Zagg Invible Shield and the Bodyguardz UltraTough Clear ScreenGuardz.

There might be some I missed, but from what I could gather, these three seem to be the best brands that offer a screen protector for this model. Sadly, none of them are anti glare and fingerprint, but they all seem to offer great protection (which is the most important). I wanted to hear from others who have this same model phone and see what they have to say about it. Do you guys have a screen protector? If so, is it one of those brands and how do you like it? Thanks in advance for you replies .

I figure we can also talk about protective cases too (even though I already got one and really like it a lot so far) because I know there are bound to be others who find this thread in a internet search and will want info on screen protection as well as cases.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan