Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best Settings For CPU

I was just wondering if anyone knows any good CPU configurations for this device. Currently, I have governor set to performance and I/O scheduler is set to default. I'm wondering if anyone here has a rooted device and has any suggestions for over clocking these devices. I am looking for just performance enhancement. I am using Antutu CPU Master Pro

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    8,927 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Best Settings For CPU

Quote Originally Posted by XR88x View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone knows any good CPU configurations for this device. Currently, I have governor set to performance and I/O scheduler is set to default. I'm wondering if anyone here has a rooted device and has any suggestions for over clocking these devices. I am looking for just performance enhancement. I am using Antutu CPU Master Pro

Posted via Android Central App
    You can also manually adjust the minimum and maximum clock speed to the desired performance. This way you know the device will always run at the minimum, which should be set on high. Note that you'll likely have battery drainage issues as the device will always be running at a high speed.