Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Donte Davis
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lg ms323 optimus l70

Extreme problems still questioned,easy problems fixed
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Lg ms323 optimus l70

Well my problem is on my new lg ms323 l70 my internal storage had completely been erased. Now I can't access the Google play store,or any Google powered apps at that.when i say erased i mean even the data in the folders that control the app's actions... ex.(com.google.Android.playbooks)are gone.i can only use the phone mobile internet and texting app because of my service. Even with a 4g service , i can't connect my Google account (had the account since the age of 15)on mobile and all i get is a message saying connection unreliable and that my info is wrong.EVEN MY PHONE RECOVERY WAS ERASED.WHAT DO I NEED TO FIX MY PHONE B CUZ I'VE TRIED HARD RESET 300 TIMES(not really but it feels like it).IN OTHER WORDS CAPTAIN SAVE-A-CELLY I NEED HELP HELP HELP.(p.s. please if you don't know how to help i accept your suggestions,but if you are here to **** me off with dumb comments that are guaranteed not to work then save it
    fcamejo likes this.

Default Re: Lg ms323 optimus l70

My app has error on 24 plus my downloads no space plus MB and download message from friends i have went last month metro Pcs store i have uninstalled lot apps still same that i don't need. Or need Metro Pcs say harddrive my apps i loss what do have it's a mess ...ps fix this problem i don't want buy new phone and start over agian

Posted via the Android Central App