Why can't I REroot/UNroot my LG Optimus L90?

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
why can't i REroot/UNroot my LG optimus L90

Friday, I went to my uncle's house. So, an hour into the visit I notice that my ROOTED LG optimus L90 has an OTA update waiting. All I had to do was to connect it to my uncle's WiFi ( he has very fast WiFi ) and it asked to install the update.

So I installed the update and it was successful. But now, my android is saying that it does not have ROOT ACCESS. And I can't update the SU BINARY in the super su app that comes in after you root your android. So afterwards I installed most of the ROOT apps the play store. No luck:((((

Also ,I can't seem to uninstall the super su app the i mentioned earlier. I've factory reset my phone twice to no prevail.

I give up, now I ask you all for help. What do I do??!!

Thank you all in advance!!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: why can't i REroot/UNroot my LG optimus L90

Friday, I went to my uncle's house. So, an hour into the visit I notice that my ROOTED LG optimus L90 has an OTA update waiting. All I had to do was to connect it to my uncle's WiFi ( he has very fast WiFi ) and it asked to install the update.

So I installed the update and it was successful. But now, my android is saying that it does not have ROOT ACCESS. And I can't update the SU BINARY in the super su app that comes in after you root your android. So afterwards I installed most of the ROOT apps the play store. No luck:((((

Also ,I can't seem to uninstall the super su app the i mentioned earlier. I've factory reset my phone twice to no prevail.

I give up, now I ask you all for help. What do I do??!!

Thank you all in advance!!

Hello! Welcome to Android Central.

As a general rule,. you shouldn't accept OTA's if you are rooted. Do you have a custom recovery installed on your device?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: why can't i REroot/UNroot my LG optimus L90

Also, how you root (and if you didn't put SuperSU in survival mode before updating, you have to) depends on the version of Android you're now running.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08