sreen protector recommendations

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
for anyone out there looking for a nice screen protector heres one you can try! i followed the instructions and applied it with soapy water. after everything dried up (about 8 hrs) it looks like nothing is on..perfect. its slippery like glass but with a bit of pressure it turns grippy..

if you stab the protector with your nails you can feel that its doing its job and the 'dents' or 'stabs' repair o_O. Typing with this on made texting a pleasure to do and with my swift x ...(which i got for free thx amazon) its fast and accurate :p.. I Highly recommend it !

i dont work for them i just tried one and loved it . I genuinely think its a good product :)

LG Optimus S LS670 Screen Protectors | LG Optimus S LS670 Full Body Protectors | XtremeGuard | LG Optimus S LS670 Screen Covers | LG Optimus S LS670 Accessories | LG Optimus S LS670 Screen Guards | LG Optimus S LS670 Cases | LG Optimus S LS670 Skins

Reactions: dobbs69

hfsdude007

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I use Invisible shield by ZAGG. Best screen protector I have ever put on a phone. Not to mention it has a lifetime warranty. I got Gorilla Glue on my last screen protector (dont ask) and I only had to pay shipping for the new one.

Reactions: notown

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I use Invisible shield by ZAGG. Best screen protector I have ever put on a phone. Not to mention it has a lifetime warranty. I got Gorilla Glue on my last screen protector (dont ask) and I only had to pay shipping for the new one.

I second this, my ZAGG is awesome (had it for like 3 months, no scratches, and sensitivity is great ^^)

Reactions: notown

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci