processor upgrade?

diabloking

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to upgrade the 600 mhx processor to a 1ghz processor?

No you can't upgrade the processor itself since its soldered onto the motherboard. You can try overclocking the CPU if your rooted but it wont be able to do a 400MHz jump might be able overclock around 700MHz.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
To overclick the CPU If using the stock ROM then you will first need to flash the pica07remix kernel thru a custom recovery after rooting the phone. Then download an overclocking app like Set CPU

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

NanoWare Tech

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to upgrade the 600 mhx processor to a 1ghz processor?
Actually yes, Well let me introduce my self. Im the manager of nanoware tech and we build pc, phones and tablets and i recently bought a motherboard with dual core processors. Crappy. So what i did was i searched up a broken phone with the same dimensions as the tablet, a heat gun and some heat resistant tape. Later on that evining i did a benchmark test about my tablet and it saod it was now a quad core with 2.3ghz

Nathaniel Schell

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I understand that you do phone upgrades. I have a motorola droid razr maxx and it is incredibly slow. Would it be possible to upgrade to a quad core processor and enhance it's performance? Please could you contact me ASAP?
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance