LG Optimus accessories

jmk909er

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I Just bought a LG Optimus V and am looking for accessories on the internet and I don't see many offerings for the "V" model. Are all the LG Optimus V,T, C, S, etc all the same phone but just for different carriers?

So can I buy accessories for any of these letters and all the accessories will work?

Thanks, Joe

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
They are very close in most regards. There may be a small difference in dimensions, and even a few millimeters can cause issues, but most things can be easily modded with a bit of sanding to allow a good fit.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I Just bought a LG Optimus V and am looking for accessories on the internet and I don't see many offerings for the "V" model. Are all the LG Optimus V,T, C, S, etc all the same phone but just for different carriers?

So can I buy accessories for any of these letters and all the accessories will work?

Thanks, Joe

Truthfully, I would stick with things for the Optimus S it is basically the same phone with the home and menu button swapped. The others have some noticeable cosmetic changes and the accessories for them could end up creating a problem.

As Jerry said tho most things can be modified with a bit of sanding or trimming with a razorknife.

Bigtuna00

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Any micro usb charger will work for any phone that it fits. The Optimus specifically comes with a .7 amp charger, so you want to shoot for something at least that high but really anything will work (it will just take longer to charge if the amperage is lower).