Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG Optimus accessories

I Just bought a LG Optimus V and am looking for accessories on the internet and I don't see many offerings for the "V" model. Are all the LG Optimus V,T, C, S, etc all the same phone but just for different carriers?

So can I buy accessories for any of these letters and all the accessories will work?

Thanks, Joe
    Daydream Believer

ROM
    Victorious

They are very close in most regards. There may be a small difference in dimensions, and even a few millimeters can cause issues, but most things can be easily modded with a bit of sanding to allow a good fit.

Global Posts
    1,575 Global Posts
    ROM
    Some arrogant a-holes

Quote Originally Posted by jmk909er View Post
    I Just bought a LG Optimus V and am looking for accessories on the internet and I don't see many offerings for the "V" model. Are all the LG Optimus V,T, C, S, etc all the same phone but just for different carriers?

So can I buy accessories for any of these letters and all the accessories will work?

Thanks, Joe
    Truthfully, I would stick with things for the Optimus S it is basically the same phone with the home and menu button swapped. The others have some noticeable cosmetic changes and the accessories for them could end up creating a problem.

As Jerry said tho most things can be modified with a bit of sanding or trimming with a razorknife.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

If I buy a charger for the LG Optimus S will it fit the LG Optimus V?

Any micro usb charger will work for any phone that it fits. The Optimus specifically comes with a .7 amp charger, so you want to shoot for something at least that high but really anything will work (it will just take longer to charge if the amperage is lower).

A good place for cases etc is here Best Case For Optimus V - Android Forums. I bought 6' USB from Walmart for $6.50 (including shipping). The best comparison in the Optimus line is the 'S' as stated above.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: LG Optimus accessories

Here buy this! It's pretty good and super cheap (: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...idcentral00-20