This or the Note?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Different resolutions....same basic concept. Use a phone for some tablet functions.

Will this be too wide for you? After holding a Note in my hand I can say that I can deal with the size of that. The Vu is even wider, and has a weird aspect ratio/resolution for movie watching. Not sure I would take it over the Note. I would love to see a shoot out between these two.

nerdydesi

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I'd go for the Note as I'd like the wider resolution especially for watching content on NetFlix which I frequently do.

Unfortunately, neither are currently slated for Verizon so as a CDMA customer, I'm out of luck with both. I hope the rumors that the Note coming to Verizon as the "Journal" become true! :)

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
The note...LG is making some good phones. But I LOVE my GNote...I will not get rid of it till another phone comes with a screen size the same size or very slightly bigger....

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten my new LG intuition. its very different from my razr, but I wanted a bigger screen and this has it! I just don't know if verizon will ever get the galaxy note 2. they're really not pushing the intuition at all so I don't know if its going to sell, but my local verizon store only got 2 in stock and both sold the first 20 minutes of opening. I got 1! I have been using it for 4 days and I really like it. there has been a lot said about it being an "odd" size & weird resolution. personally I find the size to be exactly what I want. I can now finally read my emails easily! I've always held my phone in my left hand and used slide it text program to text with my right finger. works perfect! This IS a big phone, it wouldn't be easy to thumb text! The screen on this beast looks great! vibrant color & guerrilla glass. I did get a case for it right away because even though the back is textured for grip, it feels more secure to me in a case, though I had to purchase it on ebay since there are NONE available in any verizon stores.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums

jd6102

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
How is the battery life on the Intuition? I was looking at this in the store today and I'm interested in it. I just want to know how long it lasts.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
@Anmanwar...what's the case that you got??

I got a nice case on eBay.. .a pink tpu case. I really like it and after dropping phone twice its perfectly fine so its good protection!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
How is the battery life on the Intuition? I was looking at this in the store today and I'm interested in it. I just want to know how long it lasts.

To give you an example.. .I turned it on this morning at 5:30 am fully charged. ...its now 11:41 and I'm at 89%. W ith this big screen it does use more battery than a smaller phone, but I find it to be acceptable. I keep the brightness down and the screen timeout at 15 seconds. If your curious about this big lovely phone, give it a try. I was saving my razr in case I wanted to send the intuition back but I'm totally addicted to this big lovely screen. Gave my daughter razr, my intuition is staying!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad