Lg revolution firmware, rom or upgrade downloads (vs910)

anairb2009

May 19, 2013
Visit site
hi there!! Does anybody know of a current working download link to either a gingerbread or ics update zip file for an lg revolution (vs910)? If not possibly a current working download link to a flashable froyo rom for lg revolution (vs910)? I'm trying to fix an lg revolution that is messed up......no recovery partition, phone refuses to be recognized via usb/adb on computer, so i've only got wifi adb to work with. Phone is still on froyo 2.2.2. Pretty sure i can fix this phone it if i could just get my hands on either an flashable update or a current working download link to one of the few custom roms i seen had been built for it. I know this phone is of "dinosaur" status, it belongs to my husband, and he finally handed it to me recently and asked me if i would fix it for him. (its not worked right for a very long time, but he was fine with it) let me just say "wow" i can't even imagine just what buttons he must have pushed here and there to even manage to get a phone messed up this way!! Lol don't get me wrong i love him dearly, but let's just say i am the more "techie" one in the relationship!! At this point its sort of a personal challenge...me vs phone. Ha!ha! Lucky me!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac