1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Spectrum On Sale at Verizon for $99 (Rezound too)

I might have bought one of these last week if I'd known this was coming, but the Droid Bogo got in my wallet.

Default Re: Spectrum On Sale at Verizon for $99 (Rezound too)

This is some BS. I just bought the Spectrum 2 weeks ago. I wonder if they would knock that $100 off of my bill?

Quote Originally Posted by Technified View Post
    This is some BS. I just bought the Spectrum 2 weeks ago. I wonder if they would knock that $100 off of my bill?
    that is option A)

option B) You wise up to the marketing techniques of Big Red. Once this is accomplished, you will at least be aware that when you are in the market for a new phone w/ them, that patience can earn you discounts.

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

My spectrum will be here tomorrow glad i waited.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferve View Post
    that is option A)

option B) You wise up to the marketing techniques of Big Red. Once this is accomplished, you will at least be aware that when you are in the market for a new phone w/ them, that patience can earn you discounts.
    You must work for VZW? Well just to give an update, not only did I get the C note back but my line (I have 5 BTW) is being credited for one month free.

Hey how's that for wising up lol. The credited month for free is due to me having it out with a store worker on an earlier issue.

Great job, Technified!

I bought my new Spectrum via ebay three days before the sale was announced. Am I mad? Not in the least.

I didn't use my upgrade!

ROM
    s-off

nice price for both phones I payed 159 on my rezound

The promo was available for a 'new' 2 year agreement. Called and asked for the discount and was told the add was misleading and they sent me a cover as an "expression of their apprecation of my loyalty to VZW".