Case for spectrum with extended battery

superuser22

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to find a hard case or a rubberized hard case for this phone after putting a extended battery in it and haven't found one. Any help?

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
They have them at the VZW store and on their website. I bought one when I first got the phone, but I don't have an extended battery on my phone so I returned it.

It's made of hard plastic with a belt clip shell type of design. It also has a fold out kickstand on it for sitting the phone up and watching videos.

Other than that the only other case that VZW carries is a soft plastic glossy cover.

I have been looking everywhere for a hard plastic snap on case but can't find one except for online.

liteon163

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
VZW does sell a Spectrum shell/holster combination. It is meant for the extended battery, but will still fit without the extended battery.

I had a shell/holster combination for my DROID Incredible. I loved the shell, although I didn't use the holster. But I'm not going to get one for my Spectrum because I don't have the extended battery.

Since you WILL be using the extended battery, I fully recommend this shell/holster for you.

Lindaleev

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
They have them at the VZW store and on their website. I bought one when I first got the phone, but I don't have an extended battery on my phone so I returned it.

It's made of hard plastic with a belt clip shell type of design. It also has a fold out kickstand on it for sitting the phone up and watching videos.

Other than that the only other case that VZW carries is a soft plastic glossy cover.

I have been looking everywhere for a hard plastic snap on case but can't find one except for online.

would you be so kind to give me the web page for that? I can't find the protector case anywhere for my extended battery on the spectrum.
Thanks in advance!

thepsychorabbit

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Out here in Idaho they have a store called "my bull frog .com " they sell cases for the Spectrum that are the hard plastic. Maybe there is a similar store near you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC