Daylight Savings...

BigboyBigboy22

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
LG Spectrum....All the clocks and what not changed forward due to DST...all except the main widget clock on the home screen. It is still an hour behind and dont know how to change it.

The city says the city i am in, date is correct, weather is correct but Time is off by 1 hour. But the time in the upper right hand corner of phone is correct. Advise me please....

pouxonu

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
if you havent tried yet a bttery pull and pull the sim for about 20 seconds should do the trick if not call customer service and they can probably update it on the back end and get it fixed

BigboyBigboy22

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Pulled the batter and the sim and called and nothing. Time is correct all over the phone EXCEPT the weather/time widget. Still and hour behind. only problem i have had with the phone since i got it 2 weeks ago.... daylight savings, thanks alot jerk!

jeno#AC

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
The problem is the widget not Verizon or the phone the widget is made by yahoo hence the problem with the time I don't use it so I don't have that problem beautiful Widgets all the way

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

swansonmej

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
The problem that I had is that several of my appointments on the calendar got changed to one hour later which is not what I would have wanted to do. All I would want if for the internal clock to move forward an hour. Any way to prevent this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance