Spectrum Phone Cases

psco1

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Anybody find a nice quality protective case for the spectrum? (please share a link if you have)

I know a few have tried the carbon fiber skinomi and posted on it. I am looking for something that will hopefully last two years till my next phone. Thanks-

:D

TheBigKahuna72

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Haven't found squat but some soft silicon types. Looks like I yet again chose the phone with the worst aftermarket support! Extra batteries are hard to find, cases are nearly impossible to find, even Verizon barely has anything, except pink, etc. I'm seriously considering taking my Spectrum back and exchanging it.

Reactions: psco1

TheBigKahuna72

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, that one by Case Mate is probably the closest I'm going to find to what I want. Looks like OtterBox isn't going to bother with the Spectrum.

hollywoodS14

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
i got the silicone case form verizon's website ( grey). It s a nice case and seems to offer pretty good protection. Doesnt feel to bad in the hands either. It doesnt work to well with my Zagg invisible shield though, keeps peeling the edges up every now and then.

CaptDigB

May 9, 2010
Visit site

ok i got this case it will be a cool sleeve if it breaks in were its easer to get in and out the material is like a real stiff nylon with felt liner and a leather patch on front . they should have made it easer but time will tell also they should have made it were you could answer the phone with sleeve on seeming theres holes for speaker on back , mic, and ear piece.

WaVeS

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

hollywoodS14

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
the verizon silicone case like that is nice. the really cool thing about them too is, they have the 'LG' and '4G' insiginia's ghosted into them on the back. $20 was a little high, but worth the protection.

TheBigKahuna72

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
My friend has an Incipio case on his X2 that looks like it could survive a bomb. Have yet to be able to find anything like that yet for the Spectrum, but am waiting and looking.

psco1

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site

TheBigKahuna72

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Good prices on Amazon as well. But what's with shipping prices? Really, $6-9 to ship a piece of rubber than weighs a few ounces?

Alright, ordered a "ballistic" case. Will post a review once it arrives.

Last edited:

finndo77

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Apparently I never posted this... About 18 days ago I bought this one...

SMOKE PLAID Soft Gel TPU Skin Case Cover For Revolution 2/LG Spectrum VS920 (Verizon)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0078...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1696916

Fits good and looks better than the picture, the dark section is actually clear and you can read the LG and LTE logos easily. It is a little hard to hit the power and volume buttons though, I have to use my fingernail on the power button sometimes.

On the front it covers the edges of my screen shield (it came in the phone, with an LG logo just above the home screen but otherwise clear), except the top, where the shield does not go all the way up.

Sent from my rooted LG Spectrum via tapatalk..

TheBigKahuna72

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered one of the ballistic style cases off Amazon. Just got an email that my order had shipped. Company is supposedly in NJ. An email tells me the scheduled delivery date is May 1st! If that's the case, it's not shipping from NJ, which is only a few hundred miles away!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc