Eclipse Rom coming soon!

Isaiah.Israel

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Nitro has personally stated that he will have a rom out for the spectrum soon. I don't know what the exact date is yet but he updated a thread I started over on his forums yesterday saying he is working on it now.

For those who don't know...Nitro is the dev of Eclipse Rom. If you've never used eclipse, its a pretty good rom and I highly recommend everyone try it out.

I will post here as soon as it comes out but if someone else gets the news first, then please let us know ASAP!!!

Heres the link to the thread he broke the news in.
I just bought the spectrum. please dev we need a rom! - Page 3

Neph

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
BTW, you may want to let Nitro know that the reason he most likely is having issues getting an ASOP to load is most likely that his framework files are missing references for XDPI. This is the reason that CM7 would not work for anyone building it for the LG Nitro. CM9 or above is required or a lot of coding to add XDPI into framework.

Isaiah.Israel

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok Nitro says he is going to have the first build of his rom for our phone up tonight. It's based off the latest 2.3.6 update. He said he hasn't themed it yet but he plans on doing so soon.

Heres the link to the forum where he's been updating about his progress. LG Spectrum I'm not sure if he is going to post the link to the rom download there but I'm assuming he will.

Isaiah.Israel

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Nitro has posted his first build of his ROM. It's just a very early sample and he is going to continue to work on it. I personally haven't tried it out yet as I'm waiting for a more complete build. But I know several people have tried it out. Expect bugs as it's an early build.

Isaiah.Israel

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
i havent tried it yet. I'm waiting for a more complete version. But if you read the thread nitro tells you this is just a test build and not an official release. So expect bugs

hollywoodS14

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
he actually lists most of the bugs in his post. Im gong to wait untill complete before consiering flashing. Sounds like there is incompatibility issues with the blitz and popcorn kernels also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance