Looking for replacement part - charging port cover
My wife has a Spectrum and this weekend the small plastic piece that you have to popup and swing to the side cracked. The rubber piece that is fit into the phone is fine, just the plastic piece on the outside with the usb logo on it cracked.
It seems as though I can pop the hard plastic piece off and put a new one on.
Is this a common problem?? Where can I get one??
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org cause for some reason I never get my notifications when someone responds. Thanks!!!
- 10-29-2012, 06:43 PM #2
Re: Looking for replacement part - charging port cover
I'm guessing you can buy the entire housing for the phone and it should have that little extra charging clip on there. But I cant quite till based on the pictures provided. I would call the company and ask to make sure, but that is one way to go about doing it. Here's the link to the store to purchase such a product.
OEM LG Spectrum VS920 Complete Housing
Part that sucker out from the housing unit and you should be good to go.
Hope that helps. [Sent you a email.]
- By jlself in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2012, 12:22 AM
- By Droidit. in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 16Last Post: 01-19-2012, 08:20 PM
- By climbak in forum Charge AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2011, 04:53 PM
- By WatchfulHosemaster in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 15Last Post: 09-14-2011, 07:09 PM
- By snarf77 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2011, 02:35 PM