- 12 Posts
ICS Update Error Message
Trying to do an OTA update on my Spectrum. As I previously posted, my charging port is damaged and cannot do one via USB connection. So, when I search for updates via Settings and Software Update, I constantly get an Error message that reads, "A Download error has occured for your software update. Please try again later." Although, many of you indicate that you may get a similar error during the download process, I get this message instantly and it does not appear to begin any download.
I'd love to see the new ICS platform and looking for suggestions. Thanks in advance.
- 11-16-2012, 11:57 AM #2
- 12 Posts
Re: ICS Update Error Message
Problem solved this past week. thanks!
The store suggested we warranty replace the phone. They wouldn't replace it when I had charging port issues, but errors with software updates they sent me a new phone. Strange...
ICS is pretty cool! Very happy with the phone again.
- By winterwolfes in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2013, 03:22 PM
- By formerfatboys in forum Droid BionicReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2012, 04:06 PM
- By hpilot in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2012, 01:38 PM
- By mcgowane79 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2012, 06:57 PM
- By allyghee in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2012, 05:48 PM