- 1 Posts
Extreme battery drain on spectrum POST-ICS
Anyone having massive battery drain after upgrading to ICS? I see Bionic users on this site are having this issue. The phone has been able reach 100% for a couple days after updating but today it just wont charge.
On Monday and Tuesday my gave me a message of "Save battery life: unplug phone" using the generic car charger.
*I also got a message "slow charging" today using a generic car charger. The LG charger has not displayed this message.
*Battery life the past 10 minutes has gone from 60% to 46%. Only sync and location & google Search are running. GPS and Wi-Fi are off.
Ran CPU Spy and my phone has spent the past 4.5 hours with peaks above 1200 mhz
My thoughts are to:
2. Reset Battery Stats
Reset the phone ( Bionic users reporting this doesn't work)
- 11-14-2012, 08:30 PM #2
- 99 Posts
Re: Extreme battery drain on spectrum POST-ICS
You may try a factory data reset,this has fixed a lot of post ota issues. Its seems like most people who took the update via ota are having goofey quirks. Also clean out your charge port on your phone, just a little compressed air. It was reported to help the constant slow charge issue and worked for me.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
- By tboltuser in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 31Last Post: 06-04-2011, 06:23 PM
- By tony5593 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 05-12-2011, 03:05 PM
- By mmarz in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:27 PM
- By dtm_stretch in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 11-24-2010, 10:02 AM
- By Marty1781 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 10-22-2010, 10:00 PM