| || |
Re: How to unroot Spectrum that has ICS 4.0.4?
HOW TO UN-ROOT THE LG SPECTRUM 2 ICS 4.0.4
LG Spectrum 2 VS930 will have to be unrooted if you find yourselves returning over warranty issues.
Most of the time rooting your phone simply adds a couple files without changing any others, if you haven't frozen, >>replaced or removed a file inside the system, then you should be able to accept the unroot process. charge the battery of the handset to full, install >>usb drivers to connect to your pc, use a laptop that works only with Windows and create a backup >>using this guide. Once the above have been performed, now you can start on the steps below.
- Download on your computer >>Root Package. After the folder is placed on your desktop, you will need to unzip the files that are inside it.
- When you are done, turn on USB debugging; this option can be enabled if you go to the Menu opt for >Settings, access >Developer options and then tap on >USB debugging.
- Now plug the handset into your pc with the USB cable and >>drivers installed, then initiate the execution of a root-tool; to run, double-click on Run.Me bat file from the folder on your the desktop.
- Once you have gained access to the root tool, needed to opt for Unroot, the Spectrum 2 is going to begin its unrooting stage. This will take some time for this to complete, then reboot your phone when you notice that the process is over.
- After the reboot has completed, go into your phones App Drawer and look for an app called Superuser. If you see that it is gone from that place, you are successively unrooting.
You will also find that the warranty of the VS930 is back in action. Also, the root-only apps that you have on your phone will need to be uninstalled from your Spectrum 2 after you have completed this tutorial. Root applications will no longer work on your phone now that your no longer rooted.