Need help - Phone keeps rebooting during activation

qualscom

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm having an issue I'm hoping someone can help me out with. I'm trying to activate my new Spectrum and when I insert the SIM card and turn on the phone, the phone boots to the screen where you select your language then it freezes and reboots. I've tried 4 SIM cards and it does it on every one. If I boot up the phone with no sim card, it works fine. Does anyone have any ideas on what the issue could be, or how to fix it? I've pulled the battery several times, tried booting it up with the SIM card in while the phone is charging. Any help is appreciated.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm having an issue I'm hoping someone can help me out with. I'm trying to activate my new Spectrum and when I insert the SIM card and turn on the phone, the phone boots to the screen where you select your language then it freezes and reboots. I've tried 4 SIM cards and it does it on every one. If I boot up the phone with no sim card, it works fine. Does anyone have any ideas on what the issue could be, or how to fix it? I've pulled the battery several times, tried booting it up with the SIM card in while the phone is charging. Any help is appreciated.

Welcome to the forums.
Sounds like some kind hardware issue with the SIM card. Have you exchanged it?