Depositing checks problem on LG Stylo 2 +

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I'm really frustrated. Does anyone else have problems with their bank app deposits being rejected? Ever since I got my Stylo this has been a problem. The message from the app usually says the image is not clear enough and won't accept the deposit. I've sometimes tried literally a dozen times in different places at my house and at work so I don't believe it's bad lighting. This includes trying outside to deposit a check and the same message keeps coming up. I think it's the camera is not good enough is my guess. Any input or suggestions? Thanks.

Deb

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In the past, I've experienced this with certain banking apps, and it's usually been a problem with the app itself, not your phone. Do you have multiple banking apps, and does this happen with all of them? If it's only one, send some feedback to the developer and see if they're aware of the issue.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It's just one, Chase bank. What happens often is the photo is really dark even though I'm in broad daylight outside sometimes. Absolutely no reason for the dark photos. I try different angles and different locations same problem. Made sure the flash is working, too. Thanks for the suggestion, guess I'll try them. I rarely had this problem with my Note phones. All started with my Stylo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad