Lg x power can't change apn

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
Help please,my xpower phone from boost Mobile won't allow the apns to be changed. It's kinda weird because the screen where you see the apn settings are faded so you are not allowed to Change them or alter them in any way.
I need help.
Also I can't find any way to root this phone as well. Kingoroot and no other app seems not to work.

Mar1959

Sep 7, 2018
Visit site
Re: Lg x power can't change apn due to the fact that Sprint has riped off your phone

Help please,my xpower phone from boost Mobile won't allow the apns to be changed. It's kinda weird because the screen where you see the apn settings are faded so you are not allowed to Change them or alter them in any way.
I need help.
Also I can't find any way to root this phone as well. Kingoroot and no other app seems not to work.

Sptint has very unethacal police in my view down right criminal they should be ashamed. They lock your phones network area even altering a factory reset.
The worst part is they refuse to give it back only if your account is years old screw you if your new and if you wait to meet their first redirect stall they insist on seeing your recipt for the phone.
As soon as i find a lower priced service that is really UNLIMETED i will never use sprint again good luck the device may never work again unless you use sprint i felt it to made me happy i use android