Who's interested in the LG V10?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to have to play with it and see if I like the size/feel of the device. I'm also a little concerned about the battery. Unless they somehow increased battery efficiency through the OS, I don't see why they could've just added a bigger battery.

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm definitely interested. By the end of the year, it's going to be either this or the Droid Turbo 2 (on Verizon).

Knightstalker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I didn't jump on the G4, wasn't too impressed... but this seems like a nice step up... i'm debating getting this... might be a good xmas present for myself...

Klanbo

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Just seen its only about 3mm wider than the G4 and thinner too (at the thickest part that is). Looks to be Galaxy Note 4 size which I had for a few months and struggled with. The G4 dimensions hit the sweet spot in my opinion.

Liking the addition of the fingerprint sensor, the fact that it's metal and the second screen, but a little concerned about the weight, size and battery life.

Still loving my G4, plenty big enough, if it had a metal frame, fingerprint reader and better battery it would be perfect!

Knightstalker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Just seen its only about 3mm wider than the G4 and thinner too (at the thickest part that is). Looks to be Galaxy Note 4 size which I had for a few months and struggled with. The G4 dimensions hit the sweet spot in my opinion.

Liking the addition of the fingerprint sensor, the fact that it's metal and the second screen, but a little concerned about the weight, size and battery life.

Still loving my G4, plenty big enough, if it had a metal frame, fingerprint reader and better battery it would be perfect!

I have a feeling for most G4 owners this wouldn't be much of a step up... I went to the darkside (iphone 6plus) and the cameras on this V10 and the Note5 have me thinking about coming back...

Gary Friderichsohn

May 20, 2012
Visit site
This very likely would be my next phone, but apparently it isn't coming to Sprint. I have to get a new phone in four weeks and four weeks can be a long time for phones this time of year. We'll see.

jon4400

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Coming from an international G4, I don't see much of a reason to upgrade. Battery life is ok for me on the G4 but with the bigger display and 2nd screen my guess is it won't be as good.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I don't like wasting my JUMP plan on Tmo. Ill be up for a new phone in the next 3wks. Depending on when it's going to be released it might be my next phone from a GS6edge.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674